Rp/GameWonders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site for role players and for gamers that want to know what cools games to play =3

HomeHome  RGW Portel =3RGW Portel =3  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hey guys lets try to get more people to join the site so we can have more people to rp with or talk with ^^ or game with ^^ so try to advertize if u can thank u ! ^^
Hey RpGamers welcomes you =D thx for joining us ^^. We are a newly built fourm that lets u rp, and know about newest games that come out ^^, also lets u talk to lots of nice people and make friends ^^ so come in and join the fun ^^

NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerio
Newbie=3
Newbie=3
Nerio

NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D Empty
PostSubject: NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D   NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:10 pm

XD I'm nerio! obviously~!
I'm not much of an rp-er but I do RP.
I suck at it though.
I tried RP-ing uzumaki naruto once but I just ended up RP-ing
OOC. XD I'm not good with RP fighting. I'm more of the comedy type. XD
*scratches head* well I spend about 9+hrs on the computer during the weekdays
and about 12+hrs during le weekend~! XD
My mom said I need an intervention but she doesn't realise that I have nothing to do when im not on the computer except watch TV all day.
But i do plan to 'detox' myself XD
Because I never do homework & procrastinate because I'm too busy on the computer.
And I always forget stuff because the computer is my top priority.
NERIO WANTS TO PLAY A SPORT!
ATM~ im playing nothing =.= well..it's because I can't. You know during P.E. and you're just sitting there being useless..yeah..im too familiar with that feeling :3

Anyways..please applaud my very nice intro. XD ( -.- DISTANT'S DISEASE IS SPREADING!! XD)

affraid <--fell in love with this emoticon XD
Back to top Go down
GoddessLuna
Admin
GoddessLuna

PostSubject: Re: NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D   NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:16 pm

lolz am on the computer all the time and never do homework etc. XD and my grandparents are always yelling at me for being on computer XD
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamewonders.rpg-board.net
DistantPromise
Newbie=3
Newbie=3
DistantPromise

PostSubject: Re: NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D   NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Lol, sometimes I procrastinate thanks to the PC, too. But ah well, it's a hobby. Besides, my PC has the stuff on it I use to make muzaks, so I've got an excuse up my sleeve, muahahahaha...

..Still, sitting down for too long isn't exactly healthy.

Hey Nerio. =D Glad to see you've come to these forums, s'well!
Back to top Go down
reborn11
Higher Up
Higher Up
reborn11

PostSubject: Re: NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D   NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:21 pm

If you have any problem with RP come ask me about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D   NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

NERIO-SAMA HERE~! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp/GameWonders :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Intros-
Jump to: