Rp/GameWonders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site for role players and for gamers that want to know what cools games to play =3

HomeHome  RGW Portel =3RGW Portel =3  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hey guys lets try to get more people to join the site so we can have more people to rp with or talk with ^^ or game with ^^ so try to advertize if u can thank u ! ^^
Hey RpGamers welcomes you =D thx for joining us ^^. We are a newly built fourm that lets u rp, and know about newest games that come out ^^, also lets u talk to lots of nice people and make friends ^^ so come in and join the fun ^^

Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoddessLuna
Admin
GoddessLuna

Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups   Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:33 pm

LOLZ ok u guys u know how naruto is if u dont u need to watch it XD we will start rping from the 1st episode! u can rp as one of the charaters or be ur own naruto person =D but we do need some naruto peeps XD (if ur naruto my character loves naruto so yeah LOLZ ) (kissing is fine no sex thou XD)You dont have to go by the anime if u dont want to like if u were sakura u can be some person that hates Sasuke and wants to turn evil LOLZ if u want!(only adding main character for right now will ad more later when i get home

Characters:
Naruto ( ) <--what goes in there is the person whos the character
Sakura( )
Sasuke( ) <-- whoever is sasuke i feel sad for u XD
Luna ( my own character ^^)
Kakshi( )
Tsunade
3rd hokage(if we can get a hokage then we will skip it to tsunade or something)
Itachi
Pein
Sasori
Kisame
(well yeah if no1 gets these character we are going to have to rp but like do them also i guess)

The Form

Name:
Village:
Special power or just element:(Fox power goes to naruto only, u can make a beast up but there can only go to 12 tails so 1st come 1st serve on here so that leaves 3 beasts but am going to have one 10 tailed wolf so muhaha XD)
Rank: (Genin, Anbu, Chunin, Jounin, (no1 can be hokage unless ur naruto XD or ur tsunade or the old man XD )
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamewonders.rpg-board.net
GoddessLuna
Admin
GoddessLuna

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups   Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:16 pm

i spelled checked it and added more characters
Back to top Go down
Roxical Seven
Newbie=3
Newbie=3
Roxical Seven

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups   Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:21 am

I shall roleplay as Sakura! and It's spelled kakashi

Village: Hidden Leaf
Lover: (IDK)
Special Power: One Hell of a Punch
Back to top Go down
GoddessLuna
Admin
GoddessLuna

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups   Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Name: Luna Uchiha
Village: Hidden in the leaves
Lover: Naruto

Special power or just element: 10 tailed wolf BlueMoon

Describtion: a little about my person ^^ Luna has a mysterious 10 tailed wolf inside her called bluemoon it use to be in the leaf village but was charkra was going out so she transferwed herself into luna as a agreement to teh leaf to protect it while she could heal ur charkra back up by resting in Luna, Shes an uhchiha her adn her little brother sasuke are teh only ones left alive she does have a older brother itachi to ^^ but hes a rouge ninja. Luna has black hair and blue sapphire eyes wicth is unusal because uchihas have black eyes but this is due to bluemoon. She has the a black coat and black shirt and pants. She has the uchia symbol on the back of her coat. And she has a huge crush on naruto and understands what he goes thru and trys to hang with him.
Back to top Go down
LagSeeing
Newbie=3
Newbie=3
LagSeeing

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups   Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Name: Silas Ukidate
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist
Lover:None

Special Power: Tengoku no kainin (Heaven's Dismissal)
Element:Water & Wind

Background Story: Silas' parents were killed in a raid from another Mist village. Not wanting to share in their fate. Silas took his Chunin exams as soon as possible and moved to the village hidden in the Leaves. There, he lives a solitary life, working as a part anbu soldier under emergencies. His personality he keeps to himself and doesnt put his faith in many, closing his heart to almost everyone.
Back to top Go down
GoddessLuna
Admin
GoddessLuna

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups   Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 pm

nice i like that =3
Back to top Go down
LagSeeing
Newbie=3
Newbie=3
LagSeeing

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups   Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:58 pm

btw, im basing his image off of July from Darker than Black, except eith black hair and an anbu outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups   Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Rp ^^ sign ups
Page 1 of 1