Rp/GameWonders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site for role players and for gamers that want to know what cools games to play =3

HomeHome  RGW Portel =3RGW Portel =3  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hey guys lets try to get more people to join the site so we can have more people to rp with or talk with ^^ or game with ^^ so try to advertize if u can thank u ! ^^
Hey RpGamers welcomes you =D thx for joining us ^^. We are a newly built fourm that lets u rp, and know about newest games that come out ^^, also lets u talk to lots of nice people and make friends ^^ so come in and join the fun ^^

Legend of the Star Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LemonAngel
Newbie=3
Newbie=3

Legend of the Star Clan Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Star Clan   Legend of the Star Clan EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Welcome to the star clan. My name is Fuku. I am one of the guardians of the key to eden. There are others around aswell such as my beloved twin Ruku is has a slight obssession of star shaped objects. Feel free to look around. But be warned we are watching you. We are here to protect the key and the garden of eden from Lu and his fiends. Please enjoy your stay.

List of Characters.
Fuku
Ruku(taken)
Gladriel the key to Eden(taken)
Rashin
Laumeri

Dark Sun Clan
Lu
Riken
Loki
Ramu
Tarun(switches sides later)
Furin

NuatraL
Sorrow (taken)
Seeker(taken)

Made ups are also welcomed.
Back to top Go down
GoddessLuna
Admin
GoddessLuna

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Star Clan   Legend of the Star Clan EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Name: Luna
Am in the Dark Sun Clan

Powres: to control darkness, has a scathe

Describtion: Has red eyes and black long hair with red tips at the ends of them, and has black angel wings. She useally wears a long black coat and has a moon tatto on her face.

Personality : i guess ur just going to have to figure that out =D
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamewonders.rpg-board.net
LemonAngel
Newbie=3
Newbie=3

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Star Clan   Legend of the Star Clan EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 pm

GoddessLuna wrote:
Name: Luna
Am in the Dark Sun Clan

Powres: to control darkness, has a scathe

Describtion: Has red eyes and black long hair with red tips at the ends of them, and has black angel wings. She useally wears a long black coat and has a moon tatto on her face.

Personality : i guess ur just going to have to figure that out =D

yay accepted
Back to top Go down
GoddessLuna
Admin
GoddessLuna

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Star Clan   Legend of the Star Clan EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:00 pm

YAY XD
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamewonders.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Star Clan   Legend of the Star Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Star Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp/GameWonders :: Rp Central ^^ :: Random Rp-
Jump to: